Sunday, May 2, 2010

My newest venture

My Newest Craft Hopeful.... Scrabble Tile Jewelry.
This is a beautiful example of tile jewelry. These belong to Victoriasgould at ArtFire.
I have in the last couple of days started thinking about starting my crafting for the fall craft shows. Now to be honest with you, I haven't done any crafting or sewing for several months. I'm funny like that. I will go months and months crafting or sewing then suffer serious burnout and completely stop doing any of it for a couple of months.

So trying to decide something that people would like to buy, cost effective, looks professional after it's completed and that is interesting or fun to work on is a big factor.

I know that I will be doing tutus again only this time I know to do lots of pinks and purples.

I will not be making shoes since I have alot of those left from last year.

I am thinking of doing tile jewelry. Although I've never done any. I am intrigued with this technique and the simplicity of making these. If there is a paper or card out there with a design you like you can make it into a beautiful piece.
I'll let you know when I get to do some.

1 comment: