Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well another year has come and gone. This being the 30th. Did you do everything you wanted to this year? I most certainly didn't. But the good thing is Friday starts the beginning of a new year and all the possibilities.
Do you have your resolutions ready? Mine are simple.... loss weight, try to save a few bucks and be more open to people and things. I plan on trying to sew at least 15 minutes a day. Don't sound like much but you would be suprised just what can get accomplished in so little effort and time.
I also want to try to learn a new craft. Like I really need to spend more on craft supplies (which have almost taken up the entire house). I also am going to try to clean on the house 30 minutes or so a day. Even when the crafting bug has got me. Well anyhow, just wanted to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year! Be careful and be safe.
Huggles until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment