Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Totes

I haven't done any crafting since Christmas... maybe burn out at the moment. I think I spend so much time the last 6 months of the year getting ready for the craft shows and then Christmas that I usually take a month off before the urge to craft hits me again. Anyways I thought I'd share with you some things I've done Like my Christmas totes. I made the blue snowman tote for my daughter and the red one for my Mom for Christmas. Of course they got them early in December so they could use them before it was over. I usually draft out my own patterns so these were 12" tall by 14" wide by 3" deep. They look taller in the picture. They are lined with pockets and have a magnetic snap closure. The trim is crocheted fun fur yarn sewn on. Matching checkbook covers and change purses complete the onsom. They loved them. If I had been thinking I would have embroidered Mom's name along the bottom but oh well.....


No comments:

Post a Comment