Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Groovy Feeling

This is my 70's Flashback Purse/Tote. I have had this thing for the seventies lately. I bought a couple of CD's with 60's and 70's music and made this. Maybe I'm showing my age or maybe I am beginning to realize what an unusual period the 70's were. Although I was a teen and believed time stood still. In my life time I have seen Kennedy shot, man landing on the moon, Woodstock, Hippies, Beatniks, cures for polio, the first computers (weighing about a billion tons), the first cell phones (weighing about a billion pounds), the Wall coming down, nuclear bombings, mini skirts, midi skirts, ankle length skirts, sizzlers, the list goes on and on. No other time in history has there been so much achieved. I guess I'm lucky in many respects that I got to see it all unfold not just in the history books.
Anyway back to my purse.... It has pockets on the outside as well as the inside with an magnetic closure. This has become my favorite purse pattern.






Here is the inside of my 70's purse/tote. You can never have too many pockets.

I like making pockets to completely line the inside. Everything has a place.








No comments:

Post a Comment