Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update on my Spring Time Quilt plus Girly Party Favors


I'm working diligently on my spring time/birds with fruit quilt top. Hand work is slow going for me. I work on it every evening for about an hour. I am almost finished with the center piece.
******************************
But I'd like to share a cute party favor idea I did.
I used 2 koolaid drink pouches for each one of these cute little purses. I cut along the bottom rounding them abit then rinsed and dried each one of the pouches. I added a length of thin cording to each side and then sewed from the top of one side around to the other side making a pouch.
Added some beads to a small length at either side. If you look at the picture you can see what I mean.
I then added some candy and stuff to each one.
The girls loved them. LOL I also got some orders from them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute...great idea to use for party favors!

    ReplyDelete