Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another Outfit

Made another outfit for the youngest grandbaby. I used the same pattern as the previous picture of outfit. Just changed it up abit. She is growing so fast. My daughter can hardly keep her in clothes. So I went to Walmart and bought several yards of cotton fabric for $2.44 each. So the outfit cost me 2.44 plus tax. Not bad and it took me about 3 hours to make it. I wish I had more time in my day. Like everyone else I guess. I am also trying to work on some craft show items. Every year the fall craft shows sneak up on me so I'm up to midnight crafting for about 2 weeks before. Well, I decided that was not going to happen this year. But you can bet that.... I will be up to midnight every night for about 2 weeks before the shows any way. No matter how much I get done, it would be enough or I'll think it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment