Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Talk

I've been busy this week getting some things done for the fall craft show. Several pair of felt booties. These are called Chinese Slippers. I hand embroidered around the top and straps with a purple embroidery thread and added velcro for closing. I designed the little bonnet from pictures and it was really easy after I got the correct measuremnets. The baby socks are a bit tricky to hold as you're sewing and I got the ruffle too long but I can fix that. I think the pdf file came from The Ribbon Retreat but I will have too double check it.
I got some instructions for the boutique style bow from Girly-Things and then did my own design. The little slippers came from doing a google for baby booties and then I altered the pattern a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment