Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lost in Cyberspace

I've been lost in cyberspace for days now. I went to one site to look for a particular pattern and started clicking on the links that were there and have been so caught up in all the blogs and the talent available. It is truely amazing what is out there for all the crafters and non crafters. If you need a purse pattern, something for a baby shower, a wedding gift, birthday gift. Just need something to do. Do you need to know how to fix something, make something. Need a good recipe? Just do a search and you will find hundreds if not thousands of links. If you have been searching for certain craft instructions, you begin to recognize certain sites and peoples regularly.
I have been on here all morning checking out http://blog.craftzine.com
Hundreds of things to look at with alot of directions.
You may have noticed I have added a link section on the right hand side of my blog.
I thought it might be useful to you as well as me.
I have also went to several sites that are in a different language. I have just found out that if you get the url then go to google translate and put that url in, it will translate it into your language. Now that is an awesome tool.
********************************************
I am suppose to be sewing today. I have been making lots of baby things for the fall festivals. I have gotta to be quite fast at making baby bibs with matching toys. Burp cloths and baby booties. My next project will be hair bows. But I need to go to Walmart and JoAnn's to get some supplies. I'll be posting pictures of some of my things early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment