Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tutu Cute




This is tutu cute. I finally got my youngest granddaughter over to the house and we had picture day. One is a picture of the tutu I showed here earlier and the other is a shorter tutu. I'm amazed when you put something as cute and girly as a tutu on even someone so young, their whole perspection changes. Fun and free. Flowing layers of soft tulle transforms a young girl into a princess or ballerina. She ran and played and had a wonderful time. I am so glad we did it. Although I have to admit, I wanted perfect pictures and she wasn't having any of it. I have made 7 of these so far. Some longer than others but the beauty is they will all fit a waist 18" to 26". I am working on the head pieces now. Flowers, ribbon and tulle to match each one. I must admit.... I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment